Car Accident Tips
• Call the police if anyone is injured after an accident. Even if no one is hurt, you should always call the police to report the accident.
• Gather information on the accident. You will have a better chance resolving the claim successfully.
• Often people politely say that they are ok when asked at the accident scene if they are injured. If you are injured care and comfort can be administered by ambulance personnel in route to the ER.
• If the accident is not your fault, often the healthcare provider will wait for payment when the claim settles. If you are injured, your claim may be analyzed by the type of diagnosed injuries and the treatments you need. Sometimes injuries are first felt in the days following the accident.
• A picture tells a thousand words. With everyone having a camera built into their cell phone, people often take pictures concerning the location of the accident, how the vehicles came to rest, the license plates and VIN numbers on the other cars, their injuries and much more.
• You may not want to simply rely on the at-fault driver’s honesty when asking for their address, telephone, and other contact information. Ask to see their driver’s license and registration so that you can photograph them.
San Diego Injury Law Center
San Diego Injury Law Center is a dedicated law firm synonymous for providing legal advice and excellent representation in personal injury cases. The law firm focuses exclusively on injury cases and is devoted to helping plaintiffs who have been injured in accidents involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, and other events. San Diego Injury Law Center’s team of multi-lingual trial lawyers has recovered millions in lawsuits.
San Diego Injury Law Center understands that injuries can lead to adverse health issues, stress, and anxiety. Our trial lawyers will use their experience and compassion to help you overcome the negative health effects of an accident. Injuries change lives and your health is our top priority. We handle all aspects of every case ourselves including finding you the right doctors to address your injuries. We serve San Diego and North County.